Saturday, February 21, 2009

Where is the love?


I've watched this video many times and each time I watch it, there's a smile on my face. I love the band, I love the crowd, I love the moving out, I love the moving in. There's so much memories, joy and laughter.

People were feeling sad because we had to leave a very comfortable place but yet all of them were feeling even more excited of the new things that are going to come. Everyone had a heavy but hopeful heart. Everyone pray and hope that things will change for the better. Uncle Richard: When the old is gone, the new will come in.

Question: Has this 'change' make a 'change'?

It grieves me this time when I watch this video again. It seems that too many things have shadowed us from having the pure joy we had in Christ. Has people forgotten the excitement? Has people let human intelligence rationalize God's wisdom? Has people given up hope? Has people loose heart?

Will people die to themselves and just allow God to show His sovereignty? Will people just trust and put all their hope in God? Will people be willing to be a part of the new heights that God is bringing us to? Will people unite and experience the good things that God promises?

Joash: We'll make it great, we must move forward, and we need to do this together. Unite in prayer, seek God together, serve together, hand in hand we move out from our comfort zones, explore new terrain, break new grounds, conquer together, fly together.

Ken: Put the past behind, move on man!

ps - Thank you Joash for this lovely video. It worth a million dollar!

10 comments:

  1. Someone owes me a lot of money, then....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joash, you shall receive a bigger mansion in heaven...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeala, we miss this type of videos. Joash, wheres it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in there?
    Daniel had short hair??
    Anndrea had long hair???


    Oh yea
    It was a superb video and I second Daniel in saying we should screen it in church one Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. good, ppl need some reminder...
    everyone say they wanna move forward, change... but they let their pain hold them back... only they can help themselves to let go and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. man i just cried and laugh looking at that vid...

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa, Joash, your video is successful! Joe also emo edi. lol.

    ReplyDelete