Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things

Since it's so quiet here, let's play a game I got from Facebook.


Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you it's because I want to know more about you.

(For Facebook users, to do this, go to "notes' under tab on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

  1. Alot of people think I'm quiet when they first met me, but when they get to know me, they say I'm loud and noisy.

  2. I like cute stuffs. I squeak when I see cute stuffs:"EEEEEeeeeeee......so cute!!!!!!"

  3. My communication skills sucks. I don't know how to talk to people especially first meet.

  4. I like to take photo. Not as the model, but as the one holding the camera.

  5. Losing weight is what I have been saying I wanna do for the past 10 years, but when u look at me, u know I failed badly.

  6. I hate it very much when people do not listen or pretend that they are listening. It gets on my nerves alot.

  7. I like stories. I read them, watch them, listen to them and if they are really good, I'll read them or watch them over and over again.

  8. Travelling is what I wanna do when I got money. I want to see the world especially the beautiful beaches.

  9. I'm a Scoleciphiobia (fear of worm). Other than that, I'm afraid of heights, dark/narrow/crowded places and more to discover.

  10. I like to sit at a corner looking at people. Always wish to be invisible so that people cannot see me looking at them.

  11. I have friends since I was still baby, and they are still my friends.

  12. Uni life was the best time I ever had. Study during odd hours, go yum cha with friends, climb up some hills in the middle of the nite, sleep overs...

  13. I cannot rear pet, because I tend to forget them.

  14. I'm a clean freak. I can be messy but cannot be dirty.

  15. I always think I have split identities. I talk to myself sometimes.

  16. The best birthday I had so far is a treat to Bukit Tinggi.

  17. When I was young, I wanna become a teacher. Dad sent me to study IT, and now I'm in logistics.

  18. I like pastel colours. Light blue is my fav but I adore pink too.

  19. It's easy for me to dislike a person, but hard to hate someone. The one person I hate the most is the jerk who dump me because I was not up to standard.

  20. I wanna have my own room. Next time when I get my own house I wan a room all by myself. It will be my workstation, my hiding place, and I'll deco it my own way.

  21. I'm easily fascinated. Show me some tricks I'll go "Wooohhhh....."

  22. I dun like to ffk (fong fei kei) as much as ffk-ers.

  23. I get bored easily. But I always know how to keep myself entertained.

  24. My instincts are accurate most of the time.

  25. If I'm granted a super power, I wanna read minds.

Tagging all members of SubangLah

2 comments:

  1. i like reading lists like this..but sadly, i havent come up with my own..wish i had the time to..
    thanks for the entertainment though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got tagged by 3 more ppl, should i do more? lol...i'm really very free :x

    ReplyDelete