Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Things

Is this suppose to be random? Here it goes:

1. I'm enjoying working life. No homework, no quizzes and no exams!

2. I spent most of my free time on the internet, basically doing nothing.

3. I wish to be a musician and song writer. But I realized singing is actually the easiest.

4. I plan to buy a super nice present for myself each year. Let's start with hand phone, piano, car, trip to London, zzZZZzzzZZZ.....

5. I never regretted going to form 6 although I ended up in private college. In fact it was the time where I get to loose weight for free!

6. The best part of form 6 is self declared study leave, go to the library, lunch at Nanking, back to libray and sleep, wake up and it's time for dinner!

7. People say I'm perfectionist, but I think idealist suits me more.

8. My colleague describes me as meticulous: extremely careful, with great attention to details. Well, i guess it's a compliment.

9. I have many friends, but very few close one.

10. Like my sister and brother, I have friends since I was very young and we are still good friends now.

11. I just met up with my long lost primary mates yesterday. It has been 12 years since we meet. We had a great time together.

12. I don't enjoy reading. Especially anything in Mandarin. Sorry lao shi...

13. Lunch at the same stall every weekday is torturing! Anyone wanna fetch me out for lunch? I work in Kelana Jaya.

14. Why wouldn't the traffic in Subang be better? Has it been good at all?

15. Minus the jam, Subang is a super nice place to stay. With lots of parks and fields, convenient stalls and banks, unlimited makan place... what can you ask more?

16. There are 6 Mcds within the radius of 5km from my house. I'm Lovin' It!

17. There are 3 shopping complexes, 3 hypermarkets and 3 karaokes within the radius of 5 km from my house.

18. I have a sponsored child. He is a 7 year old boy from Vietnam. To join me, visit www.worldvision.org.

19. One of my biggest dream is to travel to 3rd world country and feed the poor. Any sponsor?

20. I enjoy playing badminton. I've been playing it since standard 6. My dad is my trainer. It's the only sport I can play.

21. I'm a very loyal person. I was in badminton club, girl guide and SLAD for straight 5 years in secondary school.

22. By the way, SLAD stands for Skim Lencana Anti Dadah. Geng leh?

23. Remember to pay your tithes and offering. God will bless you abundantly. I'm speaking from experience.

24. The message of grace is the greatest love story on earth! and heaven too!

25. I'm proud to be a Christian! Yeah...

3 comments:

  1. where got 3 karaoke? redbox in pyramid and neway in jaya square only mah...dun tell me is those karaoke box =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got, there's this i think it's called songbird ktv in Summit. That makes 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that songbird place closed down very long jor loh...even those karaoke cubicle thing also no more dy....

    ReplyDelete