Friday, February 6, 2009

Thank You God

I have a testimony .
God really is GOOD!!!
Ok , so I'll start from start
It was this Monday
I started getting sick during volleyball
So I started feeling very sucky
Then by night I realised that I was coming down with a fever
It was torture trying to sleep that night
It was as if I was going to die
I was even thinking how people would respond to my death as I was feeling like my body can't take it anymore
(Thanks for praying for me Daniel)
So , somehow I managed to sleep
On Tuesday , was feeling tired and fatigued , all the muscle was superbly tired and aching
Then I slept that day easier
On Wednesday , Hallelujah!!!!!!
I woke up without any side effects and it was like I never felt sick before!!!
All this is thanks to Jesus for His work on The Cross!!!
My evil day was over in 2 days
But I know GOOD DAYS IS FINALLY HERE!!! AND IT WILL BE LONG AND LASTING!!!
Wednesday was already a GOOD DAY


All Praise and Glory belongs to Christ Jesus Our Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment