Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random Things

These are the 25 Random things about me and stuffs that are running in my head now...

1. Living is simple, but why is it so hard?

2. Will homeworks stop coming for once?!!

3. Why my girlfriend dumped me!?

4. I don't mind watching Hannah Montana.

5. I like to take photographs, but ain't got a proper camera!

6. I always wanted to be an architect, then design and build my own house.

7. I love my scar on my right hand.

8.I'm a scout, and plans to be a King's Scout someday. (if not, a rover)

9. I want to travel the world with my beloved. First to Venice, then Dubai, then Japan.

10.The last time I had a barbeque, I was still happy...

11.I love my friends, love to talk to new people, as long as they aren't arrogant.

12.What people would think about me?

13.I LOVE SWITCHFOOT!

14.Same as my sister, I have friends even before I was born, and they are still my friends now. *rock!*

15.I want to buy a superbly good guitar once I get my job.

16.What is the feeling on the first night after marriage?

17.I want to travel under the Rovers to help the needy world wide. And collect Scout scarfs, Wogels and uniform from all nations.

18.God heal my broken heart quickly! So I can learn to love unconditionally!

19.If I have a super ability, I want to be Peter.

20.Will this ever end??

21.I want people to read my blogs!!

22.I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss.

23.Words are so cheap, and I wanna learn to use them wisely so to not hurt other people again like what has been done to me.

24.Why wouldn't she treat me as a friend??

25.I wanna learn to see the past as an experience rather than a bad dream, so i wouldn't repeat the same mistake again.

26. There no 26... =.=

I'll be waiting for all SubangLah members to post their 25 Random Things

No comments:

Post a Comment