Monday, February 9, 2009

God Is Indeed Good

Last week has indeed been a week of sorts for me.
Was involved in a hit and run accident, felt depressed the whole week coz of church situation and last sun's preaching.
Like many FCC members, i fell sick too.
Couldn't sleep the whole night last friday coz my stomach hurt and i had fever and headache and vomiting.Food poisoning.
Thanks be to God on Sat morning i was much better and by Sun morning i was completely healed.
It occured to me that many of us may have went through a spiritual attack last week because the enemy is clearly not happy with us being ambassadors of the truth.But then again, the enemy can't touch us.Those were just lying symptomes.
I was talking with Rachel Yee on fri and she really encouraged me and lifted my spirit.She says all these are a lie of the devil to throw us off course. All the more we need to be abiding in The Vine, Christ!
In Jesus Christ, we are more than overcomers!

No comments:

Post a Comment