Saturday, March 21, 2009

Untitled

Suddenly last night this song came to mind. The song that a group of us Subang youth wrote for the very first Experimental Grounds. Its actually the first song we composed as a cell. It was composed by Jacklyn, Daniel, myself and not to forget Mun Teng(who was still with us at that time). Pls forgive me if i left any names out. This song is truly still meaningful to me everytime i hear it. Too bad it doesn't have a title. Any suggestions for a title?? Anyway here's the lyrics of the song that still touches me everytime i listen to it. We should probably do a recording of this song. :)


Untitled


When life tries to make me bend,
And I don't understand,
You are there to hold my hand,
Your love helps me stand,
Though my friends condemn me,
Though its hard to be accepted,
I will never turn my back,
On the One whose love never ends

Chorus:

You're the air that I breathe,
You're the song that I sing, (You're the One that I need)
Unto You will I bring,
This humble offering of praise
.

No comments:

Post a Comment