Saturday, January 24, 2009

Psalms 23

Today, while I was chatting with Daniel, Benjamin, and Justin over lunch at Mc' D, we were talking about personal issues and "all that comes with it". Then we came to this verse, Psalms 23.

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

He makes me rest in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,

He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.

Even if I walk through the valley of death,
I will not fear,
for you are with me;
your shepherd staff comforts me

You are my feast
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

This will be a very good verse to apply in our daily or rutine struggles in life. It really applies to me now. When we struggle through struggles and trails in life, and we have lost all hope, there is still something that we could look forward for... GOD, and His "know no limit" love and grace he provided for us.

Even the first line of this verse holds a great deal of meaning...
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

When the Lord became your guide and your leader, everything has been provided for you. In all sense.(including girlfriend)... and you wouldn't want any extra. His love is SO ABUNDANT that you will start giving it away, so much, that you couldn't contain.

The version up there is basic and easy enough to understand. So, always remember, when all things fails, GOD remains by your side.


Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment