Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Stupid Neighbour

Can't believe my first post dedicated to my stupid neighbour.

I have a stupid neighbour, whoever stays with me will agree with that statement. Why? Because they are the most inconsiderate neighbour I've ever met!!

They moved in few months back, since then, there was no peace to us.

First, they almost burnt down the neighbourhood!! Ok, might sound a little too exaggerate. Anyway, this was what happened. They have a tree, quite a huge one, and the woman decided to sweep the dead leaves into the longkang. Ok fine. Then one night when I was still awake, I smelled burning stuffs. The whole house was very smoky, so I decided to go out to check it out. In my horror, outside was full of smoke like something was on fire badly. I thought something caught fire so I woke my family up. We checked for the source and found out the smoke came from the longkang. The leaves were catching fire very fast. Dad pulled the water host and put out the fire. We thought maybe our neighbour was smoking and threw the cigarrate butt into the longkang. The whole street were fogged by the smoke caused by the burning.

Then, this is the stupid part. That woman suddenly appeared and we told her the leaves caught fire. She said something like she was the one lighted up the fire!!! Everyone should know that open burning is illegal. My mom told her that it's illegal, she actually asked,"Really ar?" Then she tried to divert our attention to some thieves trying to get into the house, and she was angry at them that was why she decided to burn the leaves! Oh my gosh!!! She threw the leaves into the longkang, then set fire on it, with the tree so huge it actually covers part of her roof. Which means, if I wasn't awake, we have most probably died in an unknown fire.

Second, same neighbour, decided that they wanted to rear some fishes to do business. Mom said it's call Tong Sat whatever the english name is. Not 1 or 2 tanks, few tanks, and man the fishes stink!!!! I wonder if they ever change the water or do proper cleaning process because the smell was so bad it will probably kill anyone by breathing the air. Then, to keep the place away from mosquito (I guess), they will burn some incense or whatever it is, mixing with the smell of fish, it's disaster. That's not all, sometimes the brother of the woman so she claimed will drop by, and they will chit chat at the porch, smoking cigarrate. So, the smell of stinking fishes + incense + cigarrate smoke = imagine yourself. Every morning when I go out from my house, instead of breathing the fresh morning air, I have to hold my breath and get into my car before the stink kills me. Dad tried to talk to them, the stink went off for awhile, and come back not long after that.

I wonder if there's any organization or neighbourhood committee can do anything about this kinda neighbour. I doubt...

14 comments:

  1. Oh gosh..that sounds terrible. I guess if your neighbourhood had some form of neighbourhood asociation or something, then it could help, fingers crossed.Thank God my area is not so uncivilised. Anyways, Jesus still loves that neighbour..Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, nice picture le...
    Anyway, let's go all out for Jesus. He is just worth all the effort, don't let pride enter in... Peace out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea,I want to say sorry in the stead of your neighbour because the daughter is my friend...And I know she wouldn't want to actually commit all those SINS.....So yea.....A THOUSAND APOLOGIES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. since when those are call SINS? do not misuse that word.

    all we need is considerate neighbour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha... talking about neighbours... hmm, why ah it seems like the Kangs have to tolerate those inconsiderate neighbours. This eh... grrrrh... 'stupid' woman rented a house 2 doors having 3 dogs letting them loose all day roaming in the streets, attacking the rubbish bins and garbage bags. Everyday we will have to bear with all the mess littered along the streets and in front of our gate. Can you imagine the stench and the ugly sight. At one time there were about 7 puppies and some came to our house and bite our shoes a few times. They destroyed at least 5 pairs of our shoes. Though we had confronted her and demanded her pay for the damaged shoes but useless, her skin is thicker then any type of animals you can named. She even has the guts to tell us to keep our gate closed all the time instead of she making sure her dogs are lock within her compound. The situation has not changed till now so we have not choice but to put up wire mesh at the lower part of our gates literally to keep out the dogs. The whole neighbourhood are mad with her, some more she's a chinese, what a disgrace. The back of her house is like a small jungle, the lalang is taller then the fence. We reported to MPSJ also no use wan, they just came and just warn her to apply licence plate for keeping dogs at home. Even her own lady tenant is fed up with her and have given up telling her off. Who can help us in this dilemma?.... who leh?....sigh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa!! the Kangs really can complain!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, some ppl just live as if the whole neighbourhood owned by them *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe it's time to show His love to His people? Ever thought of that? haha...
    Love them like God love us, peace out...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh, dont get me started on one of my housemates, what a lubang-buntut!..
    not to mention he lives in the room on top of me, and is gay, and has 'friends' over some nights...
    let your imagination go crazy for a while, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. some update on my neighbour...the rear fish issue. I heard that some time ago there were some ppl from MPSJ came to 'visit' our neighbour (probably receiving reports from other brave heroes). And now we don't see fishes and having smelly environment anymore!! Amen!

    ReplyDelete