Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hillsong Church London, 5pm Service


Peter Wilson song leading, singing Hail to the King. (Great song, from our latest album, Hail to the King)


Senior Pastor, Gary Clarke making announcements.


Me and Eliana. Eliana is a friend i made from Brazil. Turns out it was her last Sunday that day, and she gave pairs of the Brazilian flip-flops, Havaianas, to ppl that touched her heart here in London.
The writing on the Havaianas "Querido Jason, obrigada pela sua amizade. Fique com Deus e todo meu carinho"...translation: "Dear Jason, thanks for your friendship. Be with God and all my affection".

3 comments:

  1. Woo nice one...
    U gonna wear them or just gonna put them aside for deco?
    Anyway when was the new album released?
    Cos I think i wanna get it

    P.S When I say get it I mean download it
    Sad to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Justin)
    i'm gonna hang it up in my room for deco, coz its 2 sizes too small for me, haha!..but just the week before, i got a pair from another friend. Her parents were visiting from Brazil, so i asked her to get a pair for me. That pair is blue, very cool.

    As for the album, it was released here last year in October, not sure internationally...
    Ask mummy and daddy for money and buy it la..there's 2 ok?..
    1) Hail to the King CD (studio version)
    2) Hail to the King DVD + Bonus CD (Live version)

    Get both, but the DVD is more interesting, coz you can see what church is like, and on one of the songs, there's a close-up of me, haha!

    (Jo)
    Yes..

    ReplyDelete