Monday, April 13, 2009

SICK

As all of you know, I was sick for 1 whole week and more. Some virus came and infected my body. Through the whole ordeal, this was how I felt.
Why is God not healing me?!!! He has all the power in the world why is He so silent!!!! Why can't He just take away the symptoms in my body that was making me suffer because He already healed me 2000 years ago. That time was a BAD DAY from the devil. It was all down and shit. Couldn't even go to church for prayer meet and Youth. SO SAD!!!!!

But praise the Lord for His Mercies endures forever. His Love is so good. For now I'm healed and free from all diseases and symptoms in my body that the devil was trying to do.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!AMEN!!!!!


From,
Justin Kang

1 comment:

  1. Justin, I guess God does His thing when we dont expect it lo. His just waiting for the right time to show His-self strong in your life la. Stay bless man..

    ReplyDelete